Sunday, March 22, 2009

..Being this probably my second post I haven't tolen you much about myself. My name is Hanan and I am an outgoing person. I extremely love Fashion and Art. Sometimes I might go places looking like a fashion slob, but when I'm serious one day I strive to look good. =)

My fav colours are purple, baby pink, and light gold. I bet there are many of you who probably like the same colours. I am and Aries and I am PROUD!! I love to write poems and I hope to soon post them on my blog. This will be interesting! ''muahahahah''. Okay.. weird. O_o.

Anyways, I love my family and friends very much. I'd post their names and why they are awsome friends but I would need to have their permissions first! Hopefully, I'll have time to post new things on my blog. Really busy right now. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment